Friday 23 September 2011

Lianne Loves.. The Body Shop new Extra Virgin Minerals range



I had ran out of my The Body Shop mineral powder so nipped into my local store whilst out shopping to pick up some more. I noticed that they had re-released their mineral make up range, giving it a new name - 'Extra Virgin' , a classy new makeover and have added a liquid foundation and compact foundation.

So I picked up a compact foundation as well as my usual mineral powder and decided to try it out!



What they say..


'This cream-to-powder mineral foundation contains pure minerals and cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil for an immaculate, matte finish. It has an ultra-blend able formula and contains a custom brush for flawless application. Medium to full coverage. Smooth, matte finish. Integrated cruelty-free brush. Contains SPF 15. Fragrance & Paraben-free.'


What I say..


I love the packaging of this compact, with its mirror n integrated brush, perfect for on the go touch ups! And as far as high street brand make up goes, The Body Shop have pulled it out the bag with this one! On first impression, the foundation looks quite greasy, but on application dries to a flawless matte finish. Due to it's virgin olive oil properties, it is quite a moisturising foundation which I don't think would suit some oily skins. It especially looks good set with the mineral powder and lasts all day, I'm really surprised at how much I like this new range!


The Body Shop Extra Virgin Mineral compact foundation is available in 8 shades for £16. For more information and to see the other products in the range visit thebodyshop.co.uk


Have you tried any of this new range? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment