Thursday 4 August 2011

Lianne Loves.. Ricci Ricci by Nina Ricci

Happy Thursday guys!
So, today I'm loving Ricci Ricci by Nina Ricci.


This has definitely become my 'summer fragrance', mainly because I purchased a bottle from Duty Free on my way out to Menorca this month and wore it every evening. So now every time I spray it, it reminds me of gorgeous summer evenings on holiday.


What they say..
Ricci Ricci is a fresh and sensual floral built around the Beauty of the Night flower. Full of contrasts, the fragrance is easy-to-wear, branded and extremely feminine. It is designed for an optimistic and self-confident woman. Daring, the sparkling top notes of Rhubarb and Bergamot bring a modern freshness. The middle note is floral, glamorous and feminine. It is built around the Rose Centifolia and the Indian Tuberose, and is enhanced by the Beauty of the Night, a unique and mysterious flower that reveals Ricci Ricci's personality. Sensual and elegant, the base note comes with warm, deep notes of Patchouli and Sandalwood.




What I say..
The first thing that attracted me to Ricci Ricci is the gorgeous bottle! Pinky-Purple in colour, and complete with a pretty ribbon, I knew it would look fab on my side at home. And after testing a fair few other fragrances, this one was a firm fave. It's pretty and feminine, almost 'sweet'. I love how versatile the fragrance is, perfect for both day and night! That's what makes this my summer fragrance.. So far! ;)

For more information on Ricci Ricci, or Nina Ricci's other fragrances, visit ninaricci.com



Have you tried Ricci Ricci, what do you think? What is your summer fragrance?


Lianne x


No comments:

Post a Comment