Saturday 2 July 2011

Lianne Loves.. 2 weeks to go!!

So, I've kind of neglected my holiday countdown blogs of late, due to life taking over a bit. But the prep for the holiday has continued!
I was getting comments from my friends that I was losing too much weight and looking too thin, so I stopped going on the Flabelos and pretty much ate what I wanted for a few weeks..
For the next couple of weeks though, I will be doing my exercises daily in attempt to tone up before I go!
My bible for the next 2 weeks will most definitely be courtesy of Cosmopolitan's July issue - Bikini Bootcamp!!




Everything is pretty much sorted, weeks of naughty sun bed sessions mean that I'm looking a little more sun kissed and beach ready.. All that is left to do is change over my money, pack and work on that bikini body!! Wish me luck!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment