Tuesday 5 July 2011

Lianne Loves.. The Body Shop's Honey Bronze range






I was very excited about the launch of The Body Shop's new bronzing range for Summer 2011 and it was top of my list to test out at my recent The Body Shop at Home party. Included in this seasons newest range, dubbed 'Honey Bronze' are a Shimmering Dry Oil, a Bronzing Gel for Face, a Bronzing Powder [available in 3 shades], a Lip Nectar [available in 2 shades] and a Brilliance Powder [also available in 2 shades].




I purchased 3 of the 5..





Honey Bronze Shimmering Dry Oil, Brilliance Powder and Bronzing Gel for Face



Honey Bronze Shimmering Dry Oil


What they say..
This lightweight body oil gives skin an even bronzed look with a hint of shimmer.
Honey-bronze glow. Tan enhancing shimmer. Non-greasy finish.



What I say..
Well, this was the product I kept spotting in magazines and was itching to try out for myself. Initially it wasn't as I expected, I did expect a more 'bronzed' look but it didn't show up as much as I thought it would. But on reflection, it does exactly what it says it would.
The bottle looks great and really enticing! It is quite hard to get out of the bottle though.. it dries really nicely upon application and smells absolutely gorgeous! It leaves a subtle glow on your skin, which with tanned limbs looks lush!! The light catches the slight shimmer it leaves and makes your skin look glowing and healthy. This is a perfect product for those summer holidays and I cannot wait to use on holiday fresh out of the shower after a day in the sunshine!!



Available at The Body Shop stores and online for £16.





Honey Bronze Bronzing Gel for face



What they say..
This moisturising, honey-enriched gel gives skin an instant bronze glow.
Moisturising. Light, non-greasy formula. Suits all skin tones.



What I say..
This is a great product for a quick natural tanned look for the face, I got lots of compliments the first day I wore it. My consultant advised to mix it with foundation or moisturiser, as the image shows [obv the image shows more than enough product needed, for illustration purposes ;)]



Honey Bronze Bronzing Gel for Face


Only a small amount is needed, for a healthy, natural glow that lasts all day. At first I was worried it would feel a little greasy as the gel looked a bit thick and didn't fancy smothering on my face.. but it applies smoothly and dries nicely.



Available at The Body Shop stores and online for £11.





Honey Bronze Brilliance Powder



What they say..
This honey-enriched illuminating powder leaves skin bronzed and radiant. It comes in a no-mess tube with an integrated brush.
Instant shimmer. Integrated, cruelty-free brush. No-mess application. For face and decolletage.



What I say..
I love this. A perfect bronzer, with its own brush for quick, easy application. Apply to highlight cheeks, hair or anywhere the sun hits. Sweep the brush wherever you want, the integrated brush means you never use too much and will leave a slight 'glittery' bronzed shimmer. Keep this in your handbag for instant glow! Perfect.






Honey Bronze Brilliance Powder - Copper



Available in The Body Shop stores and online, in 2 colours, Copper and Bronze, for £16.



I cant wait to take these lovely goodies on holiday!
And will definitely be purchasing the other items from the Honey Bronze range.



For more information, visit The Body Shop online



No comments:

Post a Comment