Saturday 2 July 2011

Lianne Loves.. 'The Body Shop at home' Party

After a few rough months I really wanted something to cheer myself up with something a bit different, and with my friend Amanda being a The Body Shop consultant, I decided to book a The Body Shop party and get the girls round for some pampering and treat myself to some new products!





I invited some friends, kept the drinks flowing and we got to try out lots of gorgeous products from The Body Shop, in the comfort of my front room. It was a good giggle, we learnt how to give each other hand massages and by the end of the night we all smelt fab and felt fab :)



The host rewards are great. You receive a thank you gift of £25 towards products for hosting the party and an extra 70% off your purchases if your party sales order reaches £230 or more. I think these are fantastic rewards! I had so much fun choosing my goodies! I ended up getting approx £125 worth of products for about £30! Bargain!! :)





When all the goods were delivered, it was like Christmas! :) I love all my new products, particularly the new Honey Bronze range, which I couldn't wait to get my hands on for my holiday. Look out for reviews on some of the products coming soon!




I definitely recommend a The Body Shop party at home for a girly night in with a difference! Visit The Body Shop website for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment