Wednesday 12 January 2011

Heyy!

I'm Lianne, I'm 26 and live in the Midlands with my little boy Bradley (6) and my amazing other half James.


I took up blogging as I really enjoy reading blogs, and I love talking! :) Anyone that knows me, or follows me on Twitter can vouch for that! ;)

I previously blogged with my partner in crime, 2 mums with different lives and different opinions, but for personal reasons she cannot continue with the blog so I'm going solo!
Welcome to 'Lianne Loves..' :) See previous blog here.

I'm a busy, working mum. I work full time in a PreSchool in a Children's Centre. In my spare time I love spending time with my boys, they're my world! <3

I love all things beauty, and spoiling myself with clothes and cosmetics! I'm a total MAC addict!


Expect reviews on things from beauty, to family, and home stuff too.. my thoughts and opinions on current affairs to anything that I'm loving right now.. I'll share with you too!

Follow me on Twitter to read my day to day ramblings too.. twitter.com/lianne84


Enjoy!!





No comments:

Post a Comment