Monday 2 May 2011

Lianne Loves.. April Favourites

Heyy!

I've been a bit awol lately due to lack of computer and other things, hence no 'March Favourites' but I'm back with Aprils! Hasnt it gone quick???


Well April has been an eventful month!
It marked the end of my 2 & 1/2 year relationship.. :(
Which, in true shopaholic style meant that I've been on a few (okay a LOT) of lovely shopping trips!!
Yay to the new clothes. Boo to the empty bank account.
I've spent a lovely, sunshine filled 2 weeks off work with my little man. Unfortunately back to reality as from tomorrow!


Anyway, here's what I've been loving this month...





Nails Of The Month


MaxFactor NailFinity - Angel Nails


MaxFactor's NailFinity range boasts to be 'unlike other long-lasting polishes..' claiming to cling to your nails, '..giving a lustrous, freshly applied look day after day, no matter what life throws at you.'

This is the first polish I've used from this range and so far I'm more than happy with the results. After a few weeks of bright coloured polishes to go with the summery weather we've been experiencing lately, I thought I'd tone it down a bit with a clear polish, but then remembered this I got with MaxFactor's free gift from earlier this year..
It gives a simple, shiny, glittery finish which I imagine would also look great over the top of a block-coloured polish.

I only used one coat, then finished with top coat.


Read more about MaxFactor's NailFinity range and see more shades available here



Fragrance Of The Month


Charlie Red Bodyspray


Yes really! :)

Due to the hot weather recently, smothering myself in perfume during the day has felt a little overwhelming.
So I picked up one of my old favourites Charlie Red in body spray form, to keep in my handbag to freshen up throughout the day, which was perfect during days out at the park, etc.

This fragrance reminds me of being back at school. :) I'll never get tired of the smell!


You can pick up Charlie Red body spray from £1.



Outfit Of The Month


Denim waistcoat / Polka Dot Boobtube / Leggings


Okay so I ummed an arred about this months outfit of the month, almost going for a LBD I wore for a night out, but then thought about what I'd worn the most this month.. (and that I'd taken a photo of! ;) ) And due to the weather, pretty vests and boob tubes have been a favourite so I went for a simple outfit of the month.. Please ignore the face! lol

Polka dot boob tube - H&M

Black leggings - TopShop

Denim waistcoat - River Island



Shoes Of The Month


Gold Crochet Sandals


Again, due to the weather, it's been time to get those feet out and don some pretty sandals!
I picked up these sandals, with bow detail from River Island. I've lived in them this month! :)


Available for £39.99 here.


Product Of The Month


BellaPierre Mineral Make Up


During one of my retail therapy sessions, someone stopped me outside House of Fraser and asked me to try their new mineral make up. 'Oh here we go!' I thought, but I fell for this product pretty quick!

Now, I'm a fan of a foundation that gives a flawless look, which usually means a pretty heavy application (I'm far from a natural beauty! lol) so I was a bit dubious to try a mineral powder foundation.. but the lady introduced me to their 5in1 product. (Concealer, foundation, SPF, finishing powder, setting powder) and it felt and looked amazing on my skin. It felt light, but looked flawless, healthy and the more that was applied, a healthy glow appeared.
I purchased, along with a brush and a blush which when mixed with water or vaseline, had fantastic effects on the eyes and lips!

I could go on all day telling you all the great things about this product, but you can read for yourself here.


Purchase Of The Month


LOVE ring


TopShop have sooooo many gorgeous chunky rings in at the minute, some of which I have happily purchased!

My favourite is their 'Mega Love Knuckle Duster' which I've been wearing loads lately.

This ring was £10 in their Freedom @ TopShop range.
Check it out, and all the other amazing rings they have in at the mo,
here.


Those were a few of my favourites from this month!
Have a lovely May!!

Lianne XX






1 comment: