Saturday 28 May 2011

LianneLoves.. This weeks nails [Nails Inc - Strawberry Hill]

This weeks nails were painted in Nails Inc - Strawberry Hill.






I went for a bright, fruity, hot pink colour to perk me up a bit after a rubbish weekend.






This was the result after just one coat and finished with top coat..




Nails Inc - Strawberry Hill [before]






And this was the result 7 days on..




Nails Inc - Strawberry Hill [after]






Bare in mind this is after a busy, hands on, week at work and general cleaning at home. etc.
The chipping started just days after, but I did only apply one coat, whereas I'd usually apply two.




Strawberry Hill is a gorgeous colour, I recieved lots of compliments on it!







Now to decide what colour to go for this week! :)







Lianne..X

No comments:

Post a Comment