Sunday 29 May 2011

Lianne Loves.. Making bathtime fun with Lush!

I've always been quite lucky in that my son has always enjoyed bath time. I made it part of his bed time routine since the day he was born, so now, at 7 years old - he knows the drill. :)


Bradley enjoys 'playing' in the bath, taking toys in with him, which often means forgetting to fulfil the aim of being in the bath - getting clean!! And obv, at 7, he doesn't want his Mum coming in washing him. So, I try to buy fun products to encourage him to get clean at bath time. And products from the well-known, handmade cosmetics company, Lush, are a firm favourite with both of us!




As a Lush addict, I spend a while in my local Lush store searching for new products to try. And as anyone with a young child knows, shopping can be tricky with a little person in tow. So, I always allow Bradley to choose something for himself, which he loves doing! It's usually a bath ballistic - which are perfect for bath time fun!
But I've discovered something new and exciting..




Lush Shower Jellies






Lush Shower Jelly - Sweetie Pie




In wobbly jelly form, these shower jellies are perfect for bath time fun for little ones [and big ones too! ;)], whilst still getting clean and smelling rather wonderful too!


Currently available in 3 different fragrances:


The Joy of Jelly - a pink and purple jelly Lush describe to be perfect for sharing! [probably save this one for you and your other half then! ;)]


Whoosh - a bright blue jelly


And the one we have, and most recommend..


Sweetie Pie - which will have you smelling like what I can only describe as a walking fruit pastille! :)




What Lush say..


"Fruitier than Dale Winton, our cherry, coconut and cassis scented jelly will leave your skin smelling tropical and feeling fabulously softened. Freeze it, chill it, or use it bathroom temperature. Crush or stroke it all over your body and hair, lather and rinse out."




A bright purple jelly that smells of sweets. What more could you need to entice a child into the bath? :)


I took a small handful from the pot, handed it to him and left him to it! Myself, the bathroom and most importantly, Bradley, smelt rather lush for a long time afterwards! Result!






Lush Shower Jelly - Sweetie Pie

What did Bradley think?


"It was so much fun, it was slipping around all over the place and I was trying to catch it! I wanted to use the whole pot! It smelt like jelly beans!!"




Give it a go with your little ones! I guarantee they'll love it! :)




Shower Jellies are available in store and online here, for £2.85 for 100g and £5.70 for 240g.






Let me know what you think!!




Lianne..X

No comments:

Post a Comment