Friday 20 May 2011

Lianne Loves.. River Island for Kids

I'm a fan of River Island, so was really chuffed when they started launching their kids range in store and online and couldn't wait to have a look!


I've bought my little boy, Bradley, who's 7, a few bits from there and a 3 year old I look after at work has a few outfits and always looks great!




Based upon the adult range, the growing range of kids stuff is bang on trend and in true RI style, is fantastic quality.




As a mum of a young boy, I've been particularly drawn to the boys range.


From humorous slogan tee's to chunky knits and military boots, there is an extensive, and growing range to choose from.


The range is aimed at children from age 3 years up to 10.




The range includes accessories such as straw hats, sunglasses and scarves to spruce up your little dude!


Personally, I think they're a bit too grown up for young boys, and a little over the top, but it's all good fun! :)





RI for Kids is available in larger stores of River Island and online. Ive included some images of some of my faves from the site.



I'll definitely be heading into store to get some bits for Bradley for our upcoming summer holiday!!







RI Kids is fast becoming popular for it's affordable fashion for young children. Check out the current boys range
here at the River Island website.






Maybe I'll get the little man to model some of his RI bits for you soon! :)




Lianne..x

Tweet me @Lianne84

No comments:

Post a Comment